Saturday, May 3, 2014

SATURDAY

So this morning I caught a bus by myself and headed down the road where I met up with Kalissa and Susy where we continued in the bus a little further and met up with Olga and then went further and got off the bus at the macadamia farm. We had great macadamia nut pancakes for breakfast and then had a good time of fellowship and relaxing. I went back to the base and then rode into town with Susy when she was coming to pick up
Florecita. Susy stopped at my place and let me gather up my laundry and dropped me off at the laundry place which was good. They said it was suppose to be ready tonight at 8 so I will have to figure out how I am going to get it because I was going to me them at 7 tonight for Soul Patrol at Central Park.
By the way school has been good so far. I like the school I am going to this time, Maximo Nivel. They are open from like 8 in the morning until 8 at night and you can go there and hang out and use their wi-fi and they have a little snack bar place.
All is well so far Praise The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment