Monday, May 12, 2014

MY FAVORITE LUNCH

Here I am at McDonalds have my favorite lunch, coleslaw, soda crackers, liquid yogurt, and a cappuccino.  For breakfast today I was served a lunch meat and cheese sandwich with mayo and ketchup. In all my traveling in Latin America I have never eaten a lunch meat sandwich, very deliberately in my part. If I have had to have a sandwich with lunch meat and cheese I will ALWAYS leave the meat off and only have cheese. But this morning I go in to have breakfast and there on my plate is a sandwich with meat and not only that but ketchup.  I always try and eat what I am served sooooo I just ate it. It wasn't too bad but it still is not a choice I would make to have in the future.
Tonight is the Monday night YWAM English church service which I will go to. It is nice to have fellowship with the YWAMers while I am here.
When I leave here and head back to my room I will make a detour to pick up laundry which I will be glad to have clean clothes.
That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment