Saturday, May 17, 2014

NO INTERNET

This morning I moved from my home stay in Antigua to the YWAM base. Susy came and got me at 9 this morning. My home stay was good but I am glad to move to the base. It feels much more like home, since I lived there for over three months last year.  There is lots of room, there are only 4 of us there now. And I thought how nice it was going to be to have Internet available all the time and then. . . . I find out the Internet has stopped working as of this morning. We don't know what is wrong, whether it's the company who needs to do something or our equipment that isn't working.  So now I am back at my favorite place, McDonalds having a cappuccino and using the Internet. Olga came to the base today to hang out with Susy and I which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment