It's week number eleven. Only one more week of class then outreach begins. Time on the one hand seems to be flying by and then on the other it doesn't seem to go near quick enough.
Rachael was here for a week and left early Monday morning. It was a real blessing to have her here. We flew to Tikal this past weekend, it was a good trip. I enjoyed finally seeing Tikal, very interesting. We stayed at the Tikal Inn which is right there is the jungle and it was hot and humid. After we had walked 4 hours in the jungle seeing the Tikal sights and we had lunch both Rachael and I just went to our room and crashed, too exhausted to do anything else.
She and I went to Antigua last Thursday afternoon, shopped, ate, walked around, had coffee and a good time.
Last week our school was in evangelism and it was pretty good. This week is on Worldview. I am enjoying it and I like the teacher. He came with four other guys from his church that are working at an Orphanage that is being built in San Lucas.
As always I stay too busy, I can't believe I can't manage to keep this blog updated more often than I do. I have a "Country Report" that I need to get done in the next couple of days along with reading a book they just handed out yesterday which the report is due on Monday so I will be busy with those things.
I will sign off for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment