Thursday, October 17, 2013

ALMOST OVER

This part of the DTS is almost over. Tomorrow is the last day of class. We have been busy trying to get last minute stuff done before we leave Saturday morning. We are suppose to be leaving here at 4 in morning to go to the airport in Guatemala City. Our flight to Panama is suppose to be a couple hours.
Yesterday afternoon we all went to town for some last minute shopping. Today I started to tackle to task of sorting through my too much stuff, deciding what I need to take and what I should leave behind for now. That is one nice thing that we can leave all our extra stuff here at the base.
One thing I don't like is changing currency again although they say Panama takes American dollars and they say Costa Rica takes dollars also.  I think the time is a little different in Panama also. It has been nice to be on the same time here as it is at home but that will change when we go off daylight savings time.
We had my favorite thing for dinner tonight, these chile rellano things with finely chopped veggies and chicken that Floricita makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment