It is Thanksgiving here at the base since we will be out traveling when the real Thanksgiving arrives. Since early this morning people have been busy, busy cooking and washing dishes in the kitchen preparing the feast for about 24 of is to eat. It is smelling really good and I hope we will soon be feasting.
I had my work duty from 8-10 this morning and that is about all I have done.
Only one more week of class and then off to Panama. I washed my tennis shoes by hand this afternoon in preparation for leaving soon. Tomorrow I plan on doing a little shopping after church and getting some last minute things for outreach.
Just like when I packed to come here it is hard knowing what you really need to bring and what you can just buy along the way as needed but all I can do is give it my beat shot.
I am going to check in dinner. Later
No comments:
Post a Comment