Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TIME

I actually have a little time and energy to write something tonight. As of October we have been able to opt out of going to the gym, which I did, so that gives me some extra time and I love that. We are gearing up to get ready for our outreach. We are preparing some dramas and kids ministry stuff for it.
One thing I don't think I have mentioned is my Mother fell in her kitchen a couple of weeks ago and had to go to the hospital. The good thing about it is she didn't break any bones and while she was in the hospital they had wi-fi and I was able to FaceTime with her. She doesn't have the Internet so I haven't talked to or been able to communicate with her since I left.  Any way it was on my birthday I was able to talk to her and I enjoyed it and so did she.
It looks like I am going to make it through the classroom phase of the DTS along with all my chores and other activities. Now the challenge will be success out in the field.  One thing that doesn't seem to change is school work/home work and I guess when we go out into the world there will still be some of those things to do.
I guess I better be off to read my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment