We just for done with dinner. The food here so far (2 days) has been really good. Last night it was pork chops, potatoes, and green salad, it was all good. Tonight it was baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw and brownies and it was delicious. That was another thing I didn't like about Panama City was the food usually wasn't very good.
We went to a boys catholic school this afternoon and did ministry. Tomorrow after breakfast we are leaving for a remote area where the native Ngobe people live and stay there a couple of days. We have to take all of our food and water with us. There are no stores and we don't even know where we are going to sleep for sure. Oh there is no power and sometimes no water either. This sounds like it will be another real adventure. Obviously there will be no Internet so I won't be posting anything again until Friday night if I get a chance or Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment