Here I am taking advantage of "no gym" today and having a little "free time". Life of good. There are 2 washing machines here, one built this century and one that could be in a museum, one that works and one that is broke. We can pay $1.00 a load to use one of those washing machines and the one we choose is not our choice, can you guess which one we can pay to use. . . well it is the broke machine we are allowed to use and since it is broke there is no point in using it. The alternative the past couple of weeks has been to allow our dirty clothes to pile up and hope we can still find something to wear or break down and wash by hand which is what I did yesterday.
I hated it, it was hard work, took way too long and ruined my nails. Next week before we leave for outreach those of us who have money we are willing to part with are sending it out to a laundry service to be done and I plan in being first in line.
That was my tale of wow for the day. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment