Monday, September 30, 2013

BUSY

Well it seems I should have more time to keep my blog up than I did in the beginning but it seems I am even busier and have less time to write.
Last week was week number nine finally done and now we have started week ten. Last week the base director from the YWAM base in Heredia Costa Rica was the teacher, Terry Keith, it was on Spiritial Warfare.  We are going to be going to that base during our outreach and I am looking forward to it. At his base they have a farm with animals and they do organic gardening and resource conservation methods.
On Saturday after the gym and lunch Susy and I went into town.  We went to a little bakery where I like these sweet breads they make, then we shopped a little, then ate at a restaurant just down from Central Park by the clock tower. It was pretty good and we enjoyed it. Then we met the group for soul patrol and then went to a coffee shop. Just before we left I ran into the lady I had told the week before I would buy something from her so I did. It was a good day.
Sunday we went to a big Mega Church that is in a town called San Cristobol just before you get to Guatemala City. It was a beautiful building and pretty interesting. After we went to a big mall in Guatemala City.

No comments:

Post a Comment