Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quick Post

It has been a busy day.  School was challenging again today, not because the school itself was hard but because of my personality deficit.  There was some redemption to be had in that although I again did not like the day st school we had to get together again tonight for class and what we did was go around and each of us had to say something nice about each person in the group as we went around the circle.  It turned out to be very powerful and I liked it.
I didn't get the above paragraph posted yesterday because the internet went off before I had a chance so I will just go on with today's happenings.
My comment for class today is I am always amazed how long someome can talk and actually say little to nothing.  Or how someone can take 2 hours to say what could easily be said in 5 minutes.  Enough said on my part.  At the end of class we gathered to pray and that was good.
The rain has not been very consistant since I have been here.  Some days it does rain in the afternoon but several days it has not and this is the rainy season.   Tonight just before dinner it started to rain and at times it really poured.  The lights have flicked out a couple of times and knocked the internet out.
Here in Guatemala they have some extreme fondness for fireworks and  there is someone
setting them off 24X7 around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment