Friday again and I like that. I thought things would smooth out and I would have more time to stay up on my blog but I seem to be getting more behind. Class this week has been pretty good. It has been an exhausting week as every week has been and I am just flat tired. Tomorrow it will be breakfast then off to the gym. After that I am looking forward to a quiet day.
We had all been such good students today they took us into town to MacDonalds and bought us icecream cones. The McDonalds here is quite the place, it's pretty nice with an outdoor area that is really beautiful and then they have a McCafe part to it. I have never seen a McDonalds with one of those before.
Wednesday night I went out on the soup run they do to feed the homeless. That was kind of interesting and sad. It's a ministry they have been doimg for about the last 4 years going out to the hmeless and giving them soup and tortillas once a week.
Hasta manana.
No comments:
Post a Comment