Here I am at the end of the second week. Today was a good day, it is Josh's birthday and he got up and fixed pancakes, we cleaned up and had an hour of prayer then headed to gym. After the gym Dessie met me to go to lunch and shop.
Olga went with us also. We went to a restaurant in Antigua, it was pretty good, I even got to have a coke with ice in it. That was the first ice I have had since I've been here.
I enjoyed shopping, I needed to get a few things, or rather I wanted a few things. The band on my watch broke so I found a new watch. I wanted to buy another purse and found one I really like. Came back on the chicken bus.
Tonight I watched a couple of I love Lucy episodes on dvd with Kalissa and Priscilla, they were pretty funny. Later I had good conversation with Kalissa.
Hi Sue! Steve and I got back from Mexico late Saturday night and I just got caught up on your blog. It is GREAT reading. Keep posting -- you kept me smiling and laughing. God is with you!
ReplyDelete