Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 6, 2013

Today has been a beautiful day.  School was good, each week we study a different topicand this week it is "Intersession, Hearing the Voice of God".  The teacher is Dale Harrison who has been the director of YWAM Chico for the past 14 years and just recently retired from that and is looking into ministering in a new area.  He is a very good teacher.
After lunch we had our work details to do which was not my favorite part of the day.   One thing I was tasked to do was wash windows.  Now washing windows in and of itself is not bad, and can be needed but part of my window washing experieyet.was a blatant exercise in futility.  The windows upstairs are normal windows and when I got done you coild tell they had been washed and that was fine but the windows downstairs are deeply textured glass behind iron bars.   So number one you xan hardly get to the windows unless you completly bruise your arm sticking it through the iron bars and then you cannot tell whether the windows are clean or dirty when you get done because they look exactly the same.  The only difference is you have done your assigned task and hopefully somebody feels good abouhose it even if I don't.
My hands have been in so much dish water, clorox water,  and other cleaning water I think they have become semi-permanently damaged and I'm not even through 2 weeks yet.
The good thing about the day is after that I got to resr a lottle amd do some of my school work and we didn't have ro run off and do anything else.
We had an hour allocated for study tonight, and they made popcorn for tj

No comments:

Post a Comment