Here is what I was writting that I thought I lost so I will post it now.
For school we drive over to a church to have it instead of havimg it here at the base. Today after class we walked back and had a prayer walk. It was pretty good and the walk was nice, it was mostly down hill and not up. The street the church is on gets quite steep.
An interesting thing here is Guatemala is how in the neighborhoods people will turn the front of their houses into little stores. Some have a few snacks and drinks and some have all kinds of things. There is a little store just up from the church, it's very small but it is amazing what all she has in there. There are the usual chips, cookies, candy, and soda but she also has dishes, brooms, balls, toothpaste and all kinds of small drugstore type items, cooking stuff and a bunch more things. I find it interesting to notice the different stuff they carry in these little stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment