Today is Guatemala's Independence Day so this weekend has been crazy with people out doing all their celebration.
Yesterday after breakfast we went to the gym then some of our group ran back to the base to celebrate Independence day because that is what a lot of people do here as part of the celebration and we followed them in the van (incase anyone needed to be picked up). Then after lunch Susy took Olga, Alicia, and I to Finca Fhiladelphia which is a coffee farm that is really beautiful and it's kind of a fancy place.
Last night I went out on Soul Patrol. There were a ton of people out because of Independence Day. We had a good time but by the time I got back I was pretty tired.
This morning I went with Susy, Kalisa, Mykala, to breakfast in Antigua. It was good then Kalisa left and we picked up Alicia and Olga and drove to San Lucas to go to church and then went shopping.
When we got back I was just exhausted. My stomach started bothering me a little and it has continued today, I am just wore out. Tomorrow begins week number 8, Hallelujah! Things are good here but I do look forward to it being over.
No comments:
Post a Comment