Week # 8 is now over. It was a good week, the teaching was on Supernatural Ministry and the teachers were Rod Marquette and Cecil Calvert from Minnesota. They were great and I really liked them and the teaching. The week was busy and seemed to go be fast.
This weekend was good, after the gym on Saturday I just came back to the base. Almost all the kids were gone so it was peaceful and I had se nice quiet time. In the afternoon I watched a movie with Kalissa and Susy which was kind of good. We then had dinner and then went out on Soul Patrol. It was kind of a quiet night and Susy, Kalissa, and I had coffee and talked to some of the ladies that sell stuff.
This morning Susy, Kalissa, and I. Went to the Macadamia nut farm and has breakfast. I had Macadamia nut pancakes with macadamia nut butter and blueberry jam. They were different and very good. I bought se macadamia oil which I had been wanting. I really enjoyed the morning. Wh
No comments:
Post a Comment