Today was a "day off" which was great but what made it even better is 5 of the noisiest kids left early this morning to go to the ocean. That made it very tranquil and peaceful. Then after lunch everyone else except Kalissa and I went to a river. I enjoyed the layed back day, I read, looked at stuff on the Internet, listened to some Spanish podcasts and took a nap.
Everyone is back now and we just had dinner. The kids that went to the beach seriously had one girl almost drown out in the ocean today. There were huge waves and she was dumb and just went way out but by the grace of God she got rescued.
We are going to have a movie night and watch The End of the Spear. Tomorrow will be a new day of going and doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment