This morning we had brunch at 10, is was good and then a little quiet time before leaving at 11:45 to go to a town called Boquete. It is a beautiful place located in a valley in the midst of some huge mountains all around. It is the are where most of the coffee in Panama is grown. We went to a church that was having a mission conference and we participated by doing a couple of our dramas, and some of us sharing about missions. I was one that had to get up and talk and it wasn't too bad.
After we went for a drive way up the mountain side and say some of the coffee they grow here. The mountains here are huge and really beautiful. It was a nice afternoon.
Tomorrow it is off to church and then out to do some ministry. I will report on that later tomorrow I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment