They are planning on having a big Thanksgiving dinner here for about 40 people so because of the cost they have been cutting back on the quality of the meals they are preparing so we have been having more rice and beans then they usually have. We had lots of rice and beans in San Jose,
they really seemed to have a tight food budget there. I think I have eaten more rice and beans since I have been in this DTS than I have in my life all combined together before I came and that is no exaggeration.
We are going to be having a meeting here in a few minutes and I think I have been to more meetings since I have been in the DTS than in my whole life combined also. It will be a blessing when I can have my own agenda again.
No comments:
Post a Comment