Saturday, December 6, 2014

MY FINAL DAY

This is it, my last day here. I leave early in the morning. Susy is going to take me to the airport. This morning has been laid back, waiting for Susy to get ready and then we are going into Antigua. Finally got off for Antigua. Susy, Kalissa, Olga, and I went. Did a couple of errands and then decided to go to the Epicure restaurant again like we did last Saturday, Kalissa had never been there. I got to see Clara and Faostina who were selling at the maket across the street from the restaurant and say goodbye which was nice. The food was good and we enjoyed the time together. Then Susy thought of a place she knew of that is a coffee shop with a delicatessent. It turned out to be a great place. It had different speciality coffee drinks and we all got something different and they were all good and it was fun. By the time we got back to the base it was 5:30 already and Dessie had prepared dinner and had it ready. Karin Bedford stopped bye to say goodbye which was nice and then Susy, Olga, and I went into town for Soul Patrol. I saw Lea and her daughters and said goodbye to them. it has been another very good day. When we got back I had to start packing. I am about done and ready to leave at 5:30 in the morning so I will say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment