Wednesday, December 3, 2014
3 DECEMBER 2014
Today is Wednesday and I want to catch up on the week so far. On Sunday Susy, Olga, and I went to church and then afterwards we went to the Macadamia Nut Farm to eat. I had macadamia nut pancakes and they were delicious as usual. We stayed for a while and read and relaxed, it's beautiful there.
Monday Olga and I took the bus into town and went to the park to see if we could find my friend Maria who sells near there but we didn't see her so we went to MacDonalds. I had a piece of Tarimusu cake and a latte and enjoyed them both. Then Monday night was church as El Camino.
Tuesday afternoon Olga and I went into Antigua in the bus to find Clara Luz because I was going to buy something from her. We found her and then we found Maria also. Maria is kind of a loner and often seems sad but Clara is outgoing. I got Maria to sit down with Clara and Olga and Olga told then stuff about our DTS and working with YWAM. They seemed to really enjoy Olga's stories and we had a great afternoon. Tuesday night after dinner Kalissa, Susy, Olga, and I watched the movie Christmas with the Cranks. It was a fun evening.
Now that brings me up to today which has been a big day. First thing this morning we did some work here at the base in preparation for the "Pastors Breakfast" they are going to have here on Friday morning. my job was to paint a wall. We had lunch and then all of us went over to a ladies house, Tonya a friend of Susy's, and played cards. There were eight of us and we had a good time. Came back to the base and rested a while while Susy did kids club and then we drove into Antigua to find Maria. We found her and I had a gift I brought to give to her. Susy was able to talk with her and we found out a little about her life. We prayed with her and I am thankful I had was able to connect with her. After that we went to the Wednesday night Bible Study and then finally home to get some dinner.
Now I am going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment